Terms and Conditions:
MELBOURNE TOMATO FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY:
WIN DINNER FOR TWO AT GROSSI FLORENTINO
1. The Promoter is MELA D’ORA PTY LTD (“Melbourne Tomato Festival”) (ABN 45 602 665 083) of 80 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
2. For enquiries about this competition please contact the Melbourne Tomato Festival on 0467 241 538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org only.
3. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
5. Program partners include Darebin City Council and Estelle by Scott Pickett.
6. The prize is dinner for two at Grossi Florentino Upstairs, With matched wines, 80 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000[TC2]
Who can enter
7. Entry is open to all residents of Victoria over the age of 18 except employees of the Promoter. Immediate families of employees are eligible to enter.
8. [AGE RESTRICTION] Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
10. The competition commences on Monday March 6, 2017 at 9:00am AEST and concludes on Monday March 13, 2017 at 5:00pm AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The time of entry will in each case be the online entry received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries
How to enter
13. To enter entrants must:
- Pre-purchase ticket(s) to the Melbourne Tomato Festival onhttp://www.melbournetomatofestival.com/tickets/
- Use the special promotional code WINDINNDER in checkout
(Above image: MTF ticket sales webpage)
14. Online ticket sales made during the period from Monday March 6, 2017 (starting at 9:00am AEST) to Monday March 13, 2017 (concluding 5:00pm AEST) with special promotional code will be automatically entered into the draw.
15. Entrants can enter as many times as they like.
How the competition works:
16. The Dinner for Two at Grossi Florentino is a “Game of Chance” (contest).
17. The winner will be the first randomly selected entry drawn from the list of eligible online tickets sales that have correctly entered the competition and successfully completed their sales transaction.
18. The prize is not redeemable for cash, nor is it transferable or exchangeable. The vouchers will be addresses in the name you provide with your competition entry ("Entry")
19. All entries will be digitally collated by the Promoter
20. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing under their winning post, private message and will be posted on the Promoter's social media pages.
21. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry. Where a nickname or user name has been used, the winner is to provide the Promoter with their full name.
22. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
24. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
26. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
27. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
Melbourne Tomato Festival ticket sales and terms and conditions can be viewed at http://www.melbournetomatofestival.com/terms-and-conditions
Thank you for entering and good luck!